Sunday, March 2, 2008

Someone is 19

Today is Yinky's birthday! Happy Birthday!

Time Square was where me, SueAnne, KahFai, and Yinky was supposed to meet

We bought tickets for the movie "Playboy Cops" for the 1.10pm show
Since we had around 30 minutes to spare, we went to the arcade

Me and KahFai had a 1v1 duel on this shooting game
I manage to win round 1, but he totally owned me in the end...
pfft
The girls went on a children's game spamming spree, not to mention the amount of candy they bagged...

After the movie, we went for lunch at....
Nippon Teh
Yes that place, the Almighty expensive place...

By then, ChanLan, Tiffany and Allen had already joined us
We ate and ate, and the total bill was rm142.60 (Tiffany you owe me green tea money rm2)

After lunch plans were arcade again and sticker photos @ Seafood HQ
Oh KahFai and SueAnne had to leave early
When Yinky left, the ones left had nothing else to do so we ciao-ed

*didn't take any pictures because my phone's camera sucks
**saw my precious g800 phone on display

inilah dia

i want the phone but i tarak wang...

No comments: