Monday, December 8, 2008

Phoenix Down

For gamers, you should know what the title implies.
Yes, I am reviving this blog after months of inactivity.
Nothing much has changed since I got here, but here is a list of [minor] changes :-

1. my number has changed to +16124834230
2. my room is now messy
3. my uberleetpawnzor computer is here, with a 24inch full HD Samsung lcd
4. oh and I have a Playstation3
5. I'm getting poorer
6. I changed my major

I've been eating out alot, because I ran out of groceries. Nobody wants to take a 40minute busride now because its freezing cold.

The last thing on my mind now is to get a Christmas present for myself. I have 2 choices here.
1. a camera [for my future trip to London/Europe/wtv next summer]
2. a used piano to replace the one downstairs

I feel frustrated everytime I play the piano downstairs, the keys are bad and the sound is... bad
Maybe I really should get the piano, if not I might die of depression

Anyway I think that should be enough for today, hopefully I'll have to will to update this again.

Ice is nice

No comments: